The Heraklith® family of products consists of three main types of quick and easy-to-install panels – Heraklith, Heratekta and Tektalan – complemented by a range of fixing accessories.
Each of our panel types is available in a choice of surface textures, colours, and sizes that allow you to customise their use to meet even the most demanding design requirements. All are made from natural, eco-friendly materials. Together they offer a perfect solution to meet your needs.
For availability in your market, please select the Heraklith® website in your country
Panels and fixtures to meet your needs
- Heraklith® Wood Wool panels – The original wood wool panels, ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Tektalan panels – Consisting of a Heraklith® Wood Wool top and mineral wool core. Also available with a ‘sandwiched’ mineral wool core.
- Heratekta panels - Consisting of a Heraklith® Wood Wool top and an EPS core.
- Herafoam panels – Consisting of a Heraklith® Wood Wool top and foam (PUR/PIR) core (available only in certain markets)
- Harmonised fixing elements – screws, anchors/dowels and mesh.
For fire performance certification our panels and fixing elements are tested together as a system.
Our product management principles
To find out more about the product range available in your region please visit the product section on your local country website.